Join Arizona’s largest and most experienced ophthalmology practice focused specifically on the diagnosis and managment of the retina and vitreos.
To apply for any of the following job listings, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@retinalconsultantsaz.com. Please put the position you are applying for in the email subject line along with your first and last name.
- 1+ year experience in surgery scheduling.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment with little supervision.
- Ophthalmology and back office experience helpful but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish helpful but not required.
Traveling Ophthalmic Assistant –Ophthalmology experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Medical Assistant must posses certification from accredited program.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be able to travel via car or plane throughout the state.
- Photography (FA and OCT) experience helpful.
- Must be computer literate and have experience with electronic medical records.
- Must be able to work 8-14hrs days as needed.
- Must be organized and detailed oriented for high volume, fast paced clinic.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Must be able to work in a fast- paced environment with little supervision.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work under pressure.
- Must be “team” oriented.
- Must have Reliable transportation and Valid Arizona driver’s license and insurance.
- Must have suitable driving history .
Clinical Research Coordinator
We are looking for a strong Clinical Research Coordinator with at least 2 years’ experience preferred and early phase and late phase experience is highly desirable. The ideal candidate will have polished communication and organizational skills, comfortable with a teamwork approach, have project management experience, and knowledge of clinical research is strongly desired. The Clinical Research Coordinator will have first line contact with our study participants and sponsor’s, as well as staff working the study. Well-developed communication skills are necessary for the position. Advanced leadership skills, gained through experience, are essential to be successful. Applicants must have a strong work ethic. The candidate should be well versed with Microsoft Office and comfortable learning new computer applications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of conducting clinical trials to ensure strict protocol and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines are met as well as study budgets and timelines.
- Communicate with study sponsors, primary investigators as required by the needs of the study and work closely with the comprehensive team.
- Coordination of the trial participants covering informed consent, screening and inclusion of the subjects adhering to safety and compliance issues.
- Assess patients for inclusion, exclusion criteria, and appropriateness of study participation.
- Maintain complete records for each study in an organized manner that meets regulatory criteria.
- Source document creation and management.
- Dose study participants with study drug(s) per protocol and randomization.
- Ensure participant safety is priority through observation and collection of adverse events.
- Coordinate and submit all necessary forms, protocols and consents to IRB.
- Perform venipuncture, preparation of specimens, handling, packaging, shipping of hazardous materials to the appropriate sites.
- Minimum 2 years of research coordinator experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage effectively with patients, physicians, and sponsors.
- Ability work independently to set and meet deadlines, reliable and punctual.
- Ability to be an effective member of the research team to assist coworkers as needed.
- Computer program proficiency (e.g. data collection, electronic medical records, and Microsoft Office).
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits! Retinal Consultants of Arizona provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.