Retinal Consultants of Arizona is Now Hiring Ophthalmic Technicians to Travel with our Amazing Physicians and Staff!
- Posted on: Apr 19 2018
The ideal candidate will possess the following.
- Ophthalmology experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate with Medical Assistant Experience.
- Medical Assistant must possess certification from an accredited program
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be able to travel via car or plane throughout the state.
- Photography (FA and OCT) experience helpful
- Must be computer literate and have experience with electronic medical records
- Must be able to work 8-14hrs days as needed
- Must be able to type accurately — 35+ wpm
- Must be organized and detailed oriented for high volume, fast paced clinic
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work under pressure
- Must be “team” oriented
- Must have Reliable transportation and Valid Arizona driver’s license and insurance
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com
Posted in: Uncategorized